I know its been a while since I posted.

I’ve been working on organizing my life….and have actually made a little progress, amazingly.

Here’s a peek at a few recent projects:

Bought a new comforter set and decided that I didn’t want to spend an extra $50 on European pillows to fit in the shams (to be honest….I’d never even heard of them before I pulled the shams out of the package – they measure 20×20 or something close to that).
So I dusted off my sewing machine and whipped out some pillows. Super easy and they turned out better than I thought they would. Here’s a snapshot of the final product (I wish I could say I made the whole set….hehe)

I’ve also been dying to try a pillowcase dress for Susannah after I saw a darling example…somewhere. Can’t remember where now.
So I whipped one of those out. Course, I didn’t follow the directions exactly….and I made a few mistakes…and had to make several improvisions…but it turned out okay. I’m going to have to try again soon. She, however, loves it. She wore it for three days straight until I pried it off of her body against her will.
Unfortunately…I don’t think I took a photo. :(
Aw…too bad. I only like to post pictures of my successes, anyway.

There was something else that I was working on, but I cannot remember what it was now. See….I’ve been planning to post for a while now…. ah well.

Check out my next post for my most recent project. Nothing exciting but I have to brag on the products I used that were FREE. :)