1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is:
Sew (or more accurately, use my seam ripper for 95% of the time, sew for 2% of the time, and cry tears of rage the rest of the time).
Also, read. And by the way, today I finally finished that Ben Franklin biography. Applause, please.
Crafting of any sort, as long as I’m not on a deadline. Kinda kills the fun. (Although technically I’m much more efficient working with a deadline.)
Also, find more projects to add to my cant-finish-in-a-lifetime list. Specifically, Pinterest.
2. When I have free time I tend to:
Waste half of it deciding what it is I want to do.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would:
Go to Joanns and Michaels. Eat lunch at Chilis with my sisters. Go to some garage sales and/or thrift stores. Go to Charming Charlies and actually buy something. Search for the perfect pair of boots. Go for a walk with my family. Eat pizza for dinner. NOT work out.
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others):
Probably with others. Especially if it was with any of my sisters.
Alone is nice sometimes, too.
5. Most of my free time happens:
Free time? Seriously? I have two little kids. I can’t even go to the bathroom without them banging on the door.
(Jeremy is pretty good about watching them for me, though.)
6. The best thing about free time is:
At this point, the best thing is that it happens at all.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably:
Not waste half of it deciding what to do with it. ;)