I love the look of these photo tiles.
They only take a few minutes to make, are very inexpensive (under $3), and are awesome for customized gifts. Ideally, I would have printed this photo out as 6″x6″ to fit the tile, but unfortunately it cropped our heads off at that size. I really wanted to use this particular photo so I just fit it as best I could.
- Step 1: Gather your supplies – photo (I used a 5×7), tile (from Lowes), Mod Podge, brush, paper trimmer (or scissors)
- Step 2: Crop photo to fit tile.
- Step 3: Brush Mod Podge onto tile, completely covering the surface.
- Step 4: Position the photo, then brush Mod Podge over entire photo.
- Step 5: Repeat and let dry completely.
Parties I link to: Craft-O-Maniac, Sew Can Do, Sew Chatty, C.R.A.F.T., Making the World Cuter, Skip to My Lou, Chef In Training, Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Sugar Bee Crafts, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Todays Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Mandy’s Recipe Box, My Girlish Whims, Handy Man, Crafty Woman, Sew Much Ado, Ginger Snap Crafts, Southern Lovely, House of Hepworths, The Crafty Blog Stalker, A Glimpse Inside, Delicate Construction, Tidy Mom, Thirty Handmade Days, Tatertots and Jello, Flamingo Toes, Six Sisters Stuff, Naptime Creations